Monday, January 21, 2008

You give me Super Powers!

Today I had SUPER POWER!

After a night of William fighting a terrible bad cold; this morning "C-a-p-t-a-i-n William" arose to fly with S-u-p-e-r Mimi! We flew around the house fighting the enemy and solving the problems of the Universe!




Our spirits were lifted and indeed we did take flight.









(By-the-way, Captain William himself, took the pics of Super Mimi!)

P.S. Is it any wonder that I'm so tired! I've just saved the day, again!!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Queenie said...

I ain't beliving this.
Why not a red and blue cape?

Family said...

To Queenie...because I didn't have a red and blue apron, silly. (You can't tell but I had the hair dryer blowing in my face to make me more authentic looking! It didn't work for the picture though.)

Yep, me and Peter Pan, he was a girl too you know, we'll never grow up...Except the jumping up and down that Simon kept giving me to do ( Simon, as in Simon Says), really took the wind out of me!

Mimi (but to you Merry)

Queenie said...

I thought you had a hair dryer.
Wills had a little of Andrew's
bed head. I don't know how he ever
got to sleep. He looks do heavenly
asleep.
Nana

juju said...

That new bathroom must have magical powers. I'm glad I can count on you and William to Save the Day. Be listening for my call.

Family said...

I think I will always remember mimi holding the blow dryer to create an authentic super mimi-woman. makes me laugh heartily.

i love you and i love the memories you make with my kids....
bo