Monday, January 14, 2008

News to Celebrate...

The S Croft family called the other night to tell us that they were out having a celebration dinner (Ethiopian Food!). Ford and Morgan got on the phone to tell us their news:

Ford made straight A's this quarter and Morgan got her braces off!

Kudos to both grandchildren! I love to hear about these important events in your lives. Thanks for letting Grandad and I share in the celebration!


Send me your good news so I can share the best of times with others. It encourages us and makes us proud. You can share your not-so-good news too, that helps us learn how to solve problems and strengthens our family ties as we support each other. Keep living well family and keep doing your best with what God has giving you. It doesn't get any better than this precious family...I promise!
************************************************************
Speaking of love...Valentines Day is coming and I'm posting pictures of family love! Send me your favorites....

I had too many too post and I just have to stop and start dinner. What fun to look for the special moments that I found in these heartwarming photos....more to come in February!

I love you!

Mimi

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Nice posting, it is so nice to
have pictures at hand. I just havn't been able to do that.
Much love to everyone posted today.

Queen

Kate Croft said...

i'm sure i have a gazillion pics to submit! maybe when i get back from florida.

i love you so much!

february alligator hugs,
kate

juju said...

Great Blog---Love the Pictures. Families are so important and you sure know how to love yours. Keep it up!