Thursday, June 25, 2009

...and they did.

Great Aunt Lillie is turning 93 years old!


Oh, who will help to make the cake..."I will, I will!", said Emily, who learned how to bake cakes from her Mother and brother and who brought that cake to Mimi, along with Andrew and William.


Oh, who will help to deliver the cake and spend some time with the elderly?..."I will, I will!", said William as he willingly showed his love and grace.










Oh, who will help to serve the cake..."I will, I will!", said William, who served every slice with a smile on his face.


Oh, who will help to plant the seeds of love..."I will, I will", said William, who delighted all that crossed his path at the nursing home.





Oh, who will willingly be a beacon of light...

and indeed...he was.



"And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them." Mark 10:16

2 comments:

Queenie said...

What a sweet boy to visit the
nursing home and make the weak
happy. I know he had 100 questions
and also 100 answers. This is
precious. Looks like he got to
rest on Aunt Lillie's bed.
Thank you Merry for doing what
I should be helping with, what a
tradition you are following from
before Kate. You have always made
me proud the way you encourage
the elderly.
Mother

Family said...

When I'm 93, I would like a William to bless me with his sweet smile and generous heart! What a sweet day that will be!!!!!!
kim (proud mommy)