Sunday, September 30, 2007

Time to enjoy...


How cute is this! The Regas family has moved and while unpacking boxes, Aunt Mary gave William a few things that Joe had outgrown. This hat was one of those things. I think it really suits Will's personality. He was delighted!

Mike and Mary's house is BEAUTIFUL! Grandad and I took a picnic over Saturday night and stayed with the kids for a couple of hours while Mike and Mary went out for some alone time over dinner. I couldn't get Grandad out from in front of the big screen HD Television downstairs or Joe and Andrew from the big screen in the upstairs TV room, so Issy and I played games in the very large unfinished basement. Mary created a special play area in the space for Issy and friends to enjoy. She has done a super job making her new house a gorgeous home, and Mike is seeing to it that all pictures are hung straight and that every construction detail is finished. I'm hoping to get to spend the night in the guest room in the future, and if you're smart you will make reservations too!

Great job guys, you can build a house for me any day. I understand that Kim, of Regas Interiors, pitched in, too, with a few helpful suggestions (It's nice to have a decorator in the family). When it gets all finished, I will have a photo shoot so you can see the inside of the house right here on Chatterbox. Stay tuned!!

(Weekend bonuses: 1. I got to go shopping and spend the day with Kimberly on Friday. 2. Ford and Joe won their football games on Saturday and both had a great personal game. 3. Joe and Andrew spent the night with me on Saturday night and I got to sit with them in church on Sunday morning. I had a lot to praise about! 3. Tom and Emily spent the weekend together at Calloway Gardens on an Indian Princess retreat. 4. Grandad got to ride his motorcycle after church on Sunday. 5. Molly, Ford and I'm not sure who else, went to the GA Tech game and watched Tech upset Clemson.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

juju said...

Can't wait to see the house. Congratulations, Mary and Mike, for making house building seem so effortless??? Looks like a great picnic.

Queenie said...

Look at what Joe is eating, ummmmy
Chicken on a dog bone.
What fun to picnic on the deck with
grandad. Nana