Saturday, September 15, 2007

Photo-Op in the Mountains


What fun Kate and I have had today with the camera (I say THE camera because she dropped hers in a cup of coffee and sadly it no longer wants to turn on). The sun was so pure and bright, washed by the soaking rains of yesterday, that everything looked fresh and beautiful. The wind blew and the waterfall showed its magic.

Later in the day, Terrence arrived and joined in the fun.

We had a suprise visit with Willard and Cherie Sisson.

Kate had a lesson in the making of Mrs. Oliver's famous cake.

We cooked a wonderful dinner together.

Took an after dinner walk and made fairy bouquets.


I'm going to bed happy....Good night.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Beautiful Fairy Bouquet too.
You must make this a tradition
four or five days together each
year, for Fairy stuff. and other
stuff.

Anonymous said...

Before I joined these lovely ladies at NorthCroft, I attended Ford's football game. Ford is a wide-receiver, cornerback and special teams player on kick-offs. He played in every quarter and intercepted a long pass near the end-zone, even though his 7th grade Woodward Academy War Eagles lost the game. I missed Joe's game, which had been rescheduled, but reports have it that Joe was great at several booming kick-offs, made a number of gang tackles, and even ran with the ball for two long gainers. His 9 year old Chiefs blew out their opponents, once again. I know he likes winning better than character-building, which his team did last year. By the time I got to the Mountains, I was ready for some serious rocking on the front porch. I did win a game of RingMaster! Love, Grandad.

Queenie said...

You may have won ringmaster
because Joe wasn't there. I was
not there either, Joe and I will
challenge you when we are there.