Thursday, September 06, 2007

A New York kind of camping...






















I found out what Kate did over the Labor Day week end. She went camping in the Catskills, with Jeremy.

She also did yoga in the woods and Jeremy took her picture!

(I wonder, if no one is there to watch...would she really be doing yoga? Like, if no one is reading chatterbox, does it count that I am writing it? Or does all that just apply to a tree falling in the woods when no one is around to here it? I think I could use more readers with comments! Many thanks to those who do read chatterbox. Feel free to tell me how to make it better.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mimi, I love your blog. So do over 100 people who look at it each day. Your writing and composition of text and photography is really good. Of course, your subject matter is of great interest to me, so that may influence my judgement, a little. Thank you for spending so much time to help our family and loved ones keep up with each other. When will you do a feature on yourself? That is long overdue! Love, Grandad.

Anonymous said...

Terrence...

Did I ask for that or what! Thanks for the compliment but it is more like 13 visits per day and I am 4 of them. :)

You are a faithful reader and I appreciate your loyalty. (That should get you a featured article on the great job you are doing at Henning Mediation!!)

Have a great day.

Family said...

Here, here. I agree with Granddaddy! You do an awesome job keeping this family connected. This is a great way of keeping a diary on the events of the day. We will look back at these posts with great fondness one day and remember the incredibily creative women that had the inspiration....that was not to assume you are dead by then, just "retired"

I love you.
bo

Queenie said...

Now that Mimi had a secret way of
knowing what is going on at all
those Henning Mediations, we will
all expect to hear lots of good things from room to room.
Thanks for two wonderful meals and
a wonderful bed last night. Enjoyed seeing Will
Got home little before 2:00
Nana