Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Granddaughters...



 Granddaughters are staying with me for a few days. With all the giggling going on, I don't know how I got such solemn pictures! They are all from different children and love getting together. :)  We have gone to dinner, made cookies, played many games of Rummikub and Clue, gone for a long walk, caught fireflies in a Mason jar, taken showers, watched TV with popcorn and gone to bed...and all that since 4:00 this afternoon!  


Life is simple and sweet!  I'll update tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's my child that gets the sofa!!

Don't wear yourself out, Mimi! But enjoy those sweet things. They are all growing up so quickly...Look back at the YaYa photo book--you'll see what I mean!

Kim

Anonymous said...

And it's my child that gets the sofa!!

Don't wear yourself out, Mimi! But enjoy those sweet things. They are all growing up so quickly...Look back at the YaYa photo book--you'll see what I mean!

Kim

pie rox said...

did u mean to post that twice......????

Hhahah. i did get the chair. GO ME!!

u rock mimi!! thanks for a wonderful time!!