Friday, September 26, 2008

If you have to cut down trees, get the right guys...

I am amazed every time someone gives his/her best, and that is what I experienced this past week while having to cut down some of my favorite trees at Northcroft. I spent three days watching hard working, skillful men do an excellent job. Here is the story in pictures...



P.S. No other trees were unnecessarily damaged in the making of this film. :)

Trees Gently removed by Bo's Tree Service from Croft on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Queenie said...

Wouldn't Dad loved to have
supervised this experience? hehe
What a great advertisement for
this business. It was an exciting
experience. Mom

Queenie said...

Goodby, Paul Newman

Queenie said...

Sorry, you had to lose something that meant so much to you. What a beautiful place still.

Queenie said...

Above, from judy--my computer must be on Mom's blog!