Saturday, February 06, 2010

Artful Tennis Shoes, Hobo Dinners and A Slumber Party!









Emily's friends gathered to honor Emily and celebrate her birthday. They cooked their own dinners, received tennis shoes to decorate, played games, watched a movie and ate a plethora of delicious treats...

All the components of Emily's eleventh birthday party made it a tremendous success! The only thing that would have made it better would have been that Morgan hadn't been too sick to come. She was sorely missed.

Kudos to Mom and Dad, Andrew and William for doing such a great job for Emily!!

2 comments:

Family said...

great pictures! Wonderful birthday. I think back to birthday's past and see no pink at this party. A sign that my little pink girl is growing up. Please continue to pray that God will shape her heart. That she will thirst for his word and become the women that God has planned for her.......this is my prayer every morning as I watch my children leave the car and enter into the doors of school. At that moment, I give my children up everyday and ask the Lord to raise them up......And he's doing it. One birthday at a time. kim

juju said...

Beautifully said, Kimbo. What a great way to start any child's day. Happy Birthday, Emily. You are beautiful in so many ways.