Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dress Rehearsal in Sleepy Hollow

"He was tall, but exceedingly lank with narrow shoulders, long arms and legs. The new school master's name was..."
Ichabod Crane.
Yesterday began a four day run (two shows a day) for the Middle School Wesleyan Players.

"The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
Starring:
(our very own) Andrew S-C

I have vowed a pledge of silence (well, not to give away too much) but let me tell you, if you are planning on coming to see the show, you won't be disappointed.
Dress rehearsal was almost flawless!
I was allowed to take pictures (without a flash of course), so as to entice you, I'll let you have a look!


<-Ichabod comes to town. He falls in love ->






Terrible things happen because he has a rival...




and, and, and...Oh, I would be remiss if I told you any more of the story. I will have to hold the final, most dreadful terrifying picture, until the play is over.


I can tell you that the curtain call was so delightful that a certain little boy, while no one was looking (except Mimi, of course), emulated his big brother then happily went off to do bigger and better things.


Congratula-tions Andrew! You are indeed a STAR! May the house be full each and every show and may you.... "BREAK-A-LEG!"

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Sorry we had to miss this big
production. We will have to wait
until it comes to Murfreesboro.
Nana