Monday, June 11, 2007

We Climb to the Top of Everything!


I have a big post coming...telling all of you about the wonderful 60/80 Birthday Party that I shared with Nana this past week end, but while I am waiting for pictures and trying to gather all the memories of that wonderful event, enjoy my climbers!

No wonder we sore to the top of the world, we have courage and spunk. Just look at these climbers climb!

Kate leades the pack but the others are not far behind...

Keep climbing all you wonderful people, the view is good at the top...and I should know, I was there this past week end...For my 60Th birthday, I was loved and honored, along with my dear Mother, by some pretty special people. It doesn't get any better than that!


1. Kate 2.Keegan 3. Aidan 4. Andrew 5. Emily 6. Will 7. Morgan and Molly 8. Ford 9. Joe 10. Isabelle.
* Kate, note Ford is climbing in Rousillion!

-Mimi

No comments: