Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Date Was...7/2/66!


Last year on Dr. Shannon's birthday, he was at Northcroft, building a dam, panning for gold and eating peach cobbler for a birthday cake...This year I think he is going to be out on some baseball field, building the confidence level of Ford's team, cheering them on for a trophy and I do hope, sharing cupcakes with the players. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON....I'll have a rack of lamb waiting when you get time to eat it. :)

We love you,

-Mimi and Dad

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shannon. Love, Dad.

Queenie said...

Fourth picture looks like a chip
off the old block to me.
I had not realized you were in the
group trying to put off 40's.
Kim doesn't believe she has reached 40 yet. I don't either as
matter of fact.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Shannon,
Nana