Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Reflection




My dear husband (and wonderful father) heard from all of his children this Father's Day. Your calls were a sweet blessing and made this day important. As we traveled home from a business week end in Ponte Vedra, we talked about you and how proud we are of the way you are living your lives. It has been such a pleasure being your parents.

This is the first moment I have had today to stop and reflect on my own dear Father. Boy, I was a lucky daughter and I thank God for sending me to belong to such a man. Thank you, Mama, for picking so well and for taking such good care of Dad.

I know you're watching Daddy...Happy Father's Day.
I love you,
Merry

2 comments:

juju said...

DAD, I honor you Father's Day and every day!!!!! Thanks Mer and Terr for sharing your week end with my SS man. Love, JUJU

Queenie said...

Two loving fathers. One of Dad's
last pictures, but he still smiled.