Monday, March 19, 2007

Trip Pics

Trip pictures are finally in!

I've uploaded a select few (about 350 out of 1000) images onto Facebook for your viewing pleasure - the links are below, divided into albums according to place (click on the text, not the image). I wouldn't recommend saving them to your hard drive because a) you have to do it one at a time and getting several might take awhile; b) they're lower resolution/quality than the originals. If you want any particular images in hi-res, let me know and I'll email them to you. (Mom/Dad, I'll send you cds with all the pictures, snail-mail, if you want). Peruse at your leisure! If you have problems opening the links, let me know.

Love love love,
Kate


Paris and Avignon








Update: Extra Paris Photos and A Giant Octopus








Roussillion, Gordes, Saintes Maries de la Mer








Barcelona








Dublin, Kilarney, Dingle Town








County Kerry, County Galway








The Aran Islands

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos! I would love the CD. Dad.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the trip this afternoon. I enjoyed you going through each pictures with me and sharing your memory of what I was seeing. I will look at them again, google the places we talked about and study them further. They have become so interesting after seeing them through your eyes.

I am happy for you that you have experienced so many wonderful places. Like your Dad, I would love to have a photographic CD of your adventure.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Re: Update: Extra Photos...
Can’t get enough of your pictures!

I love the carousel and I remember the magnificence of Sacre Coeur, above and below ground. I think that is were we saw our first human statues and were just as amazed by them as the glorious Paris skyline seen from the steps of the basilica.

It tickles me that you are still acquiring pictures of the gracefully entwined bodies of “Eros and Psyche” (such the romantic) and how you can still animate any object and act with it (i.e. the Giant Octopus of Death). Thanks for the entertainment!

Again, you inspire...I copied a few pictures, might paint one or two! :)

Kate Croft said...

aw, mom, you're going to paint me and the octopus? you shouldn't have ;)