Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sportsmanship Award!


I got an e-mail this morning from the very proud mother of grandson Joe Regas. I think it needs repeating so we can be proud together...

"Joe received the PE award for the 2nd grade at school for the best overall 'sportsmanship', conduct and abilities!!"

To all you sport lovers out there, the ability thing is fun to watch and makes you big time proud at the games, but for this Mimi, the sportsmanship/conduct recognition is HUGE! My buttons are popping!!! WAY TO GO JOE! Keep up the good work.

(Mary also notes: "Joe is following in his Dad's footsteps!")
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Joe! That is a great honor and a wonderful achievement. I am very proud of your ability and the way you have conducted yourself. Love, Grandad.

Anonymous said...

IS that my great grand that is so
helpful to help me decorate my
Christmas tree every Friday after
Thanksgiving that you are talking
about? I knew you a good athletic
Joe but this is outstanding. My
buttons are also popping.
How proud your parents are! And I
love you sweetie!
Nana

Kate Croft said...

Nice work, Joe! That's the best kind of award you can have =) I miss you!

Kate

Family said...

Go get um Joe! We are so proud of you ....you are a lot like your dad. Good looking, talented and good hearted. We love you big.
S-C's