Monday, March 05, 2007

Getting The Job done!

The only good news I have is that your father cleaned the gutters at Northcroft this week end. he he

Oh, and Morgan is in a performance of the Lion King on the 11th. Grandad and I got a sneak preview and she is great signing to "Circle of Life" and Timon's part in "Hakuna Matata".

I also heard that Andrew is working hard training for his physical fitness test. He's got the family running around the school track with him. William even did the final two laps!

It was great sitting with, not two but, four of my grandchildren in church last week. Isabelle and Joe came to visit while they are living close by in their temporary home. What a treat for me! =)

Kate and Jeremy are back in New York starting a new life after a wonderful five week trip to France, Spain and Ireland. Wishing them luck with jobs and a place to live. Jeremy started his new job with NYU this week (with time off to apartment hunt). I'm sure Kate will fill us in when she lights in a permanent place.

Let's not forget that Kristin has a birthday on the 18th of this month. Boy, that was more good news than I thought I had!

Don't forget to let us know what is going on in your life. Hope you had a good week end.

-Mimi ...and Grandad says Hey.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I picked up limbs and sticks from Northcroft, and picked up all the trash from the Olivers' to first ford, climbed to Egypt and cleaned it up, and took Mimi to a play in Blue Ridge and on an exploring trip to Watson Gap, Devil's Den, Epworth and Home Depot. Boy, was I tired when I got back to Atlanta. The creek was pretty high and had been higher, recently. If it had been warmer, it would have been great for kayaking! The old 4wheeler is running fine. It was cold on Sunday, in the 20's, but sunny and windy. I love NorthCroft. Grandad.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on that picture and saw
a King and Croft, Trial Lawyer who
looked very satisfied that he can
now add gutter cleaner to his
repertoire of works. I agree with
one thing, I love Northcroft too.
I would love to sit in the tree-house and read all day when it is raining.
gp

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the picture and brought it up real close, what a
pleasant look on the grandfather's face. I think he is delighted to add gutter cleaning to his
repertoire of works. I agree I love
Northcroft, too. Would love to sit in the tree-house and read all day when it is raining.
Nana

Family said...

Oh, if only I was over 60 so I could clean out gutters, too.! What a treat that will be..........
your high maintanance daughter/bo (in case there are others that fall into that catagory..I won't name names)....

Kate Croft said...

look at my handsome daddy! i love you =)

Anonymous said...

It is sooooooooooo true true true
that old people repeat themselves, is it not?