Friday, March 23, 2007

Stack stone and brick...


Check it out! The new Regas house is taking shape and this picture is about two weeks old!
I know they will be happy for the added space, especially after 9 months in the, nice but small, two bedroom condo.
With Joe in baseball and Isabelle playing soccer; the summer will busily fly by and they will be in their new house before they know it...then we party!
P.S. I hope everyone is enjoying Kate's pictures (below) like I am. I will update you on Mike and Mary's house as the house advances and I get more pictures.
As always,
Mimi

2 comments:

Kate Croft said...

wow! looks fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

The project is really taking shape! I have watched it in person about once a month. But it is great to have the progress on Chatterbox. Love to all, Grandad.