Saturday, April 17, 2010

We are so disappointed that our trip to Italy was canceled at the 11th hour (the cab was on the way to take us to the airport) but we know others have much worse hardships due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland and we thank God for the protection against possibly not being able to get back home if we had made it to our destination.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be for us to go to Italy.

The good news is that I can now have the broken A/C unit replaced, have the Internet cable line replaced, get some work done at Northcroft, maybe help Kimberly out at the Show House, go see Andrew and Emily's play and ever so much more!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

You two !!
I am so sorry, it looks so sad.
I hope you can recover some of the
$$$$, but I agree, God knows best
and He kept you home for a reason.
Hope it wasn't me ???
Hope Terr's sandwich was good, like
retrieving the bread from the trash.
Bless you both, do something fun.
Mom