Thursday, November 08, 2007

That's One "TERRIFIC" Andrew!


SALUTATIONS!

The Wesleyan Junior High production of "Charlotte's Web" opened tonight with a dress rehearsal and a standing ovation. Although I did not attend (I have to wait until Saturday night's performance), I understand that Charlotte's diligence, Templeton's craftiness, Wilbur's sadness, could have only been out done by the star we call our own; Golly, The Gander.....DA DAAAh!

"I think it's T double E double R double I double F double I double C C C C."....

He can't say it, because he is "HUMBLE", but I have heard him rehearse and I know that he is "SOME P- oops, ACTOR!


I hope you all get to see him perform sometime during the next three days.

Andrew has another reason to be "RADIANT" (thank you, Charlotte). Today is his Birthday! (Already a henpecked Goose at the age of ELEVEN!)
Oh, help me Charlotte, what words can I find to make a perfect wish for Grandson #2....I know! I know! "BREAK A LEG, SWEETIE" and have a "Happy, Happy Birthday!" It gives me so much joy to watch you grow.

"Have a honking good time!"

Mimi

3 comments:

juju said...

Being that Wilbur lives in Murfreesboro, this makes us very excited about Andrews first play. Way to go Andrew. I know you did a great job!

Kate Croft said...

WOOOHOOOO! ROCK ON!!

Congratulations, and break a leg!

Queenie said...

BRAVO, Andrew,wish I could see
you perform this week-end.
Love you,
Nana