Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Final Applause


Bravo Andrew! Your weeks of hard work paid off, your show a success, you did a great job and I hope you have many memories for your memory bank!

Joe's team won the championship game! They were undefeated for the entire season!
Issy finished her Cheer leading season.


Keegan's soccer team won the championship of their league!

Ford's football season is over and he now a member of the Woodward 7th Grade Swim Team.

Morgan continues with her rock climbing. Emily in a member of the bell chime ensemble at Wesleyan. Aidan finished his soccer season and William makes me smile!


All continue to do well, academically.


....and that's the way it is: The Best Of The Best!!


(Speaking of which, the parents of all the above are not doing so badly either, success in business and parenting is beyond compare! Thanks be to God!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Keegan scored 6 goals in the playoff games and led his team to victory! I watched Joe make a slew of big tackles and several monsterous kickoffs. And Andrew was hilarious as Gander in Charlotte's Web. I also saw Emily take her first Communion at Church following the completion of her Communicants Class. I am a very fortunate Grandad.

Family said...

Thank you Sweetheart for your precious grandfatherly words. Thank you for supporting me by reading Chatterbox and for loving this family as I do. We're a good team!

Lovie

Family said...

Sorry...The above comment is in responce to Grandad's comment.