Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A word from the Grandchildren....

Keegan and Aidan had to leave us this morning, but these are favorites (so far) for the other grandchildren:

Ford: "Skim boarding is awesome."

Andrew: "I love playing in the waves."

Joe: "My favorite is skim boarding too."

Emily: "The lake is fun to play in." "I like spending time with family too."

Morgan: "I like the beach and Fweakijam!"

Isabelle: "The lake and the pool are really fun to play in."

William: "I go to Mimi's house!"

( Mimi's project was performed successfully last night! The kids did a great job and we ended it with all nine playing; 'Take me out to the Ball Game', on kazoos!....in honor of Nana!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Aiden and William are having
a blast, I can see it in their
faces.
Nana