Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays!

Tonight Terrence and I had birthday dinner to celebrate the birthday's of Ford and Molly. A little belated but none the less a wonderful celebration! The good thing about this family, is that we are so big that we always have something or someone to celebrate!!! These are the good times and memories are being made, enjoyed and I hope treasured.

Happy Birthday Ford and Molly!

**********************************************************

Indulge me for a moment as I pay homage to another special birthday outside of our immediate chatterbox family. My precious sister, Judy, forever beautiful, forever young, has a birthday, August 1st. I will be thinking about you today as I go about doing the many things I have on my list before going on family vacation. I hope you make it a perfect day, realizing you are are loved by many...and that's the greatest gift of all. Happy Birthday, you all are loved by me!

-Mom/Mimi/Merry

Posted by Picasa

No comments: