Monday, July 09, 2007

Will you marry me again, today?


July 9, 1977


July 9, 2007
Will you marry me again, today? For 30 years we have asked each other that question on the date of our anniversary. Today, Terrence and I agreed that yes, indeed we would. Our life together has brought us comfort, love, a wonderful family and the knowledge that, where ever either of us may be, and what ever happens, as long as we have each other, we are never alone. These are gifts that can't be purchased, only given and honored over time. Our wish for our marriage is to stay the course, with dignity, love, compassion and all the joy we can cram into it. Here's to us, Mr. and Mrs. Terrence Lee Croft. Happy 30th!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Family said...

these pictures make me cry. how sweet. the passing of time is an amazing thing. I was such a kid all those years ago, but little did I realize that you were, too, Mom!
Happy Anniversary both of you. You are precious to me.
kim

Family said...

after studying the photo's again, I love the subtle symbolism of flowers in your hand 30 years ago and glasses in your hand now. You're still has beautiful as those flowers, just with a slight visual imparement!

I love you.
kim

juju said...

Nothing has changed but the hair color and the strength of your love! Two VERY special people in my life.

Queenie said...

What a beautiful bride you were!
Daddy was jabbing you in the ribs,
you were shaking so. Remember?
You were thinking, "Am I really
doing this?"
You were and it was sooooooo right.
Mother