Friday, July 27, 2007

Water Blast!!

Two boys, a waterfall and a creek, equals

a fun filled day at Northcroft!

Today, Joe and Aunt Judy's grandson,

Gaege, enjoyed each other and all the other

activities that the mountains have to offer.



See the joy for yourself....Quote from Joe, "It was an awesome day!" Quote from Gaege, "It was good. It was fun. It was filled with very good Sugar plums!"





A big thanks to Joe for driving up with me, very late, Thursday night so we could greet company on Friday morning and so Gaege could have a buddy to play with. He gave up his last day of sports camp to join me, but he agreed it was well worth it.

I had a great day with sister, Judy, Louis and my sweet Mother. Thanks for coming!

I can only hope that Ford had as good a day on this special day...Happy Birthday #1 Grandson!

-Mimi

3 comments:

juju said...

Terr, Merry and Joey, Thanks for a wonderful time at your wonderful get away. It was all that I thought it would be for Gaege, and more. He is ready to go back! We are, too. We Love You!!!

Queenie said...

It was fun to see two boys have
so much fun. It was a nice place
for me to sit in a chair or on the front porch and rock. Throw a ring
now and then when someone was close enough to get it off the
hook and send it back to me.
hehe
Nana

Queenie said...

Fun for me to be with Joe a little
too. NANA