Monday, July 16, 2007

Cheyenne Mountain ZOO

I went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo today...








I thought about Gene and wondered how he was doing alone at home.
I thought about my sister Judy. Keegan and Aidan too...












I even had nostalgic thoughts of Costa Rica...
Once Joey and Isabelle came to mind...

and my Daddy









Oh, I thought about the whole family!
Then I got so excited when thoughts of Kate came to mind while watching this sleepy solth meander his way to his hammock...









Terr? He just thought....
It was such a good day.


-Mom/Mimi

5 comments:

Queenie said...

I could read every comment that you made at the zoo. I know your heart just like a book.
I love the suttle readings under
the pictures, or on top of.
It was great!

Queenie said...

It was almost like going to Africa wasn't it?
You know you could have gone to
Africa.......

Family said...

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. Enjoy. Love, Grandad.

Family said...

Queenie-I had rather have a birthday party with you any day, than go to Africa...after all I can always go to the Zoo!

Merry

Anonymous said...

those pics are so cool. I wish i was there with you

andrew