Friday, April 06, 2007

GOOD FRIDAY in JERUSALEM


The angelic face of Tom, the blacksmith, and his family appeared in Jerusalem this Good Friday evening, telling the crowds of people of the things Jesus had done before they took Him away. He was sincere and deliberate in his delivery and introduced his family with authority.

After a while the older children and his wife reminded the blacksmith of more stories he should tell about Jesus. Young William (with some help form his siblings) passed out hand made nails that they had made for the people to see. The kind of nails that went into the hands of sweet Jesus. Mingling among the others were TLC MPC and KPC, wanting to help the blacksmith family of long ago and desperately wanting to hug the precious looking children. They were beaming with pride and taking pictures galore.

Tom, Kim, Andrew, Emily, Will, your gift to our Lord on this Good Friday, will not go without fruits. Together you can move mountains for Christ. Tonight, we were a witness. I am now ready for Easter…
Happy Easter Family,
Mimi

3 comments:

juju said...

What a blessing this was for Louis and I to see this precious family telling the good news in JERUSALEM and in their life. YES, HE HAS RISEN

Family said...

What a sweet blog, mom. I was trying to get the big kids to picture us back in the days of Jesus and how this family must feel about his death on the cross just three days before. In my limited mind, I felt glimpses of that moment and just about moved me into tears.....shaken to reality over William needing a snack or wanting to play in the pretend fire......
Kim

Family said...

What a sweet blog, mom. I was trying to get the big kids to picture us back in the days of Jesus and how this family must feel about his death on the cross just three days before. In my limited mind, I felt glimpses of that moment and just about moved me into tears.....shaken to reality over William needing a snack or wanting to play in the pretend fire......
Kim