Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Christmas abundance!

Okay, so some of you have to work while I get to take my daughter and two of my grandchildren to Studio Movie Grill for lunch and to watch The Chronicles of Narnia...in 3D no less!

And can you imagine the fun I am having delivering the four perfectly prepared and packaged pound cakes that I commissioned grandson, Andrew, to make for me as the most delicious Christmas gifts ever!...One of which we took, along with salad and wine, to our most beloved, long ago, Shiver Summit neighbors; for an evening of dinner and fellowship.


Such glorious, glorious ways to fill our hearts with Christmas!

Now everybody do the S-C HAPPY DANCE!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

I am afraid I cannot join in the
2010 Christmas Happy Dance this year.
I am afraid I would wind up in
the hedge. William looks like he
has his happy dance in full swing.
Merry Christmas to one and to all.