Monday, December 21, 2009

A White Christmas in New York!


Knowing the thrill I get from falling snow, Kate has Skyped me a couple of times, raising the bathroom window and holding her body and her computer out in the cold to show me the glorious frozen precept.

Oh what wonderful snow cream that much snow would have made when I was a child! Daddy would have chopped up candy canes to make peppermint snow cream or added choco, lemons, any varity of things to make it new and interesting. Then we would go for a snow trip! Yes, a snow trip! Daddy always made an adventure out of snow.

Thanks, Kate, these pictures were a treat to receive. I hope the weather doesn't keep you from coming home for Christmas but I too would love to be singing, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

No comments: