Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Jobs well done....

Life has been difficult for Mike and Kim since they returned home from California and started dealing with the physical reality of their father's death. There are so many loose ends to tie up, so many boxes to go through and so many decisions to be made. They are in Ft. Lauderdale today; and I ask that your prayers and thoughts be with them as they do the difficult job of dismantling a life of one so dear. Godspeed my children.

**************************************************************

On a happier note; Kate, was acknowledged in the recently published book, No Impact Man by Colin Beavan. Mr. Beavan writes: "As the writing of this book headed down to the wire, Kate Croft, a recent graduate of New York University, approached me almost out of the blue and said she'd like to help me in whatever way she could. She came into my professional life like an angel. Kate selflessly helped compile and shape this book's appendix and notes. She is the epitome of thoroughness and organization."... Wow! Of course Mama is proud!

*******************************************************
Kristin and Alan did a great job on their wedding weekend. There will be much more to come once I get my hundreds of pictures compiled into some logical order. But take my word for it, it was simply a beautiful and a lovely way for our families to get to know each other! They are now in Hawaii on their honeymoon for a much needed rest and some alone time together.

No comments: