Thursday, February 01, 2007

Law Firm Announcement:


We are pleased to announce that

Michael G. Regas II has joined

S. Bradley Houck and Frank A. Ilardi

to form

Houck, Ilardi & Regas, LLP

Trial Lawyers

HIR will continue to represent individuals in state and federal courts in all categories of personal injury and wrongful death matters including automobile accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, products liability and premises liability.

Our new contact information is:

Houck, Ilardi & Regas LLC

Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 800

Atlanta, Georgia 30346

Telephone: (770) 392-6080

Facsimile: (770) 392-6083

brad@hirlaw.com

frank@hirlaw.com

mike@hirlaw.com
*
It is official and I am sure that I speak for all of us when I say "Good luck to Mike in his new law firm!". For me...it's just one more good reason to be proud!
As always, Mom/Mimi/Merry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there is no excuse for not referring huge and serious cases to Mike! He and his partners can handle the biggest and toughest cases that there are. Go get 'em, Mike. I'm proud of you. Terr.

Anonymous said...

Now there is no excuse for not referring huge and serious cases to Mike! He and his partners can handle the biggest and toughest cases that there are. Go get 'em, Mike. I'm proud of you. Terr.

Family said...

Congratulations. I'm so proud of you!