Monday, February 05, 2007

Emily turns 8


Emily woke up this morning with smiles. Breakfast is our time to celebrate. And we had a sweet celebration for our Emly this morning. Her breakfast request was double chocolate waffles and fruit. Tom printed out the many faces of Emily and we used them as chandelier decorations. She had many presents to open. And she was delighted. Morgan called to wish her cousin happy birthday. She was sent to school with her favorite snack to share with her friends. It was a happy and blessed morning. Tom and I are so thankful for the gift of Emily. Happy Birthday my little girl.
Mommy/Kim/Bo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a birthday with double chocolate waffles and a Mommy who has learned how to share the event with the rest of us!

(Good posting...we'll have to work on getting the picture come up.)

Now I can't wait for the birthday party with Emily, polar bears, cake, and four other special guest(Andrew, William, Morgan and Isabelle)...it will be this Grandmother's heaven!

To my oldest GRANDdaughter; I pray that you continue to set a good example, that you will always be rich in love, that you constantly ask God for wisdom and that you always know where to come when you need a Grand-friend (or some cookies!) I love you sweet girl. Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! When I published the comment Emily's picture came up.
Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of birthdays and of blogging; while writing this I was reminded of Keegan's birthday just a couple of days ago. I would love to hear the details. Hope it too was a happy one. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yppah Yadhtrib, Ylime. I love you. Grandad.