Monday, February 12, 2007

A Declaration of Love...



I think you already know of my great love for you, but today I declare it for all to read! From Nana to William I thank you for filling my heart and life with so much love!

I LOVE YOU... Mama, Terrence, Mike, Mary, Kim, Tom, Shannon, Molly, Kristin, Brian, Bethann, Kate, Ford, Andrew, Joe, Emily, Keegan, Isabelle, Aidan and William...(and a special note of love is added for extended family who read this blog)

For my Terrence, the love of my life, let's continue writing the love story!

Happy Valentine's Day!
From: Mimi/Merry/Mom :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU MY DARLING FOR INCLUDING ME WITH YOU 21 PRECIOUS VALENTINES.
SO NICE TO BE INCLUDED.
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL EVENING WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND SHARE THE VALENTINE BOX TOGETHER.REMEMBER THE BOOK I DARE YOU? I DARE YOU TO CONTINUE MAKING SUCH A LOVE STORY AS I HAD WITH MY VALENTINE. HE WAS THE EPITOME OF VALENTINES. LILLY SAID THIS MORNING AS WE PASSED THE DRUG STORE
THAT IF "MR LEONARD WERE HERE HE WOULD BE IN THERE BUYING CANDY FOR ALL HIS GIRLS" LOVE TO ALL

Anonymous said...

I took my queen merry to a castle for valentine's day. We ate with our hands and cheered on our Knight as he jousted and fought with medieval weapons and rode his horse around the arena. She has two gleaming red goblets to remember our medieval times, together. What a night. Love, Grandad