2) gifts of humor, art and music
3) crosses... I loved being thought of, by so many, as a recipient for this gift.
4) the many gifts of family time:
a. Miniature golf at Pirate's Cove, followed by a cookout at Mike and Mary's house for all the family.
b. over night trip with the girls (daughters and granddaughters!)
c. a family-leadership challenge (ropes course) at Georgia Tech.
d. a surprise family outing to be announced at a later date (from everyone!) .
5) gifts of comfort
6) precious gifts of love from Korea
My cup runneth over. You all knew just what I wanted.
More joy comes in the morning...Kristin, Alan, Keegan and Aidan are here and we have yet to share our love gifts with them! Just having them here is enough.
Wait for it...
7) Gifts produced in California (Aidan designed the grocery bag for me!)
Merry is indeed merry!