1. Kim enjoys the company of a client's pet.
2. Making cookies and chili for the annual Carolling Party.
3. S-C's and neighbors give their time and love by Carolling at a local Nursing Home. (Another annual tradition!)
4. Me getting ready for a Christmas party.
5. I bought myself 5 golden rings. :)
6. A package arrives from Korea filled with Christmas gifts!
Occasionally, I have also felt a loneliness at Christmas, now that all my children are gone and making Christmas happen for their own families, but then I am reminded (by scenes such as those captured above) how exciting the season truly is for those blessed by the greatest gift of all...love.
Three days 'til Christmas! Are you ready?