Sunday, October 23, 2011

G-O-O-O-O ISSY!


“Isabelle tried out and made the 2011-2012 Atlanta Colts Competitive Squad today, she is so excited!  She had worked so hard on her back handsprings and it paid off!”…


This girl is a ball of enthusiasm and I love watching her cheer.  I also witnessed her giving her all doing that perfect back handsprings and I could see the excitement on her face at the accomplishment.  YEA ISSY!  You and the rest of the magnificent nine are giving us so much to cheer about!







2 comments:

Queenie said...

Wonderful post, how do you ever keep up with so many sweet faces on your blog? They are sure a busy
group! I remember when Ken played and Leigh cheered, very exciting.

juju said...

Good job, Issy. Believe it or not, I was a cheerleader when I was your age. NO WAY, would I have done that up in the air thing. Times have changed.