Tuesday, February 12, 2008

High School Musical Continues...

Just thought I would give you a follow-up on Emily's High School Musical birthday party.
Today I got the sweetest thank you card from Emily. Grandad and I gave her money for her birthday, she knew that Issy had also been given money for her birthday and that Morgan will probably get the same in April. So, she drew a picture of the four of us going shopping together, taking their birthday treasure and buying wonderful things...I said I would buy lunch.

Now, this little outing will be MY birthday present. Can't think of anything I would like better than to have an afternoon with the sweetest little girls in the world. I'm telling you, they are the best of the best!!


Emily also sent me a very special birthday favor; a picture of herself and the male lead of High School Musical! Proving that she was indeed the STAR of the party!

Isabelle, Morgan...did you get to kiss Zac Efron too?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate Croft said...

super cute =)

Family said...

it was fun to be there to see all the outfits and great hair. Next time the moms need to get their hair done!