Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Fall Day to Remember...

October 6, 2007 will go down in history as the day Jeremy asked Kate for her hand in marriage....

With the back drop of Acadia National Forest in Bar Harbor, Maine, at hand, from Cadillac Mountain to the sea, with majestic historical lighthouses and a palette of magnificent fall colors on every tree, Kate's answer to the timeless question, "Will you be my wife? " was, "YES!"


And here starts another branch of our family tree. Jeremy has been carefully chosen by Kate, to be part of us. In this blessed family, where we have come to realize that the more love we give away the more we have, Jeremy will take his place among us; and as our love increases, it multiplies our joys and divides our sorrows. Welcome Jeremy! Our hearts have already grown fond of you and we look forward in the future to hearing details about marriage plans...And to #6; I don't have to tell you (or anyone else for that matter) how happy I am that you have found your one true love. During your months of preparation, you will be in my daily prayers. I will lift you up and sing praises for your happiness. I will always be but a phone call away.

Congratulations to you both; may your joy be contagious and your promise treasured.

As you start your journey together, know that you are loved,
Mom



6 comments:

Queenie said...

I felt so special getting a special
call and being informed about the
engagement of Kate and Jeremy.
It came at such a good time for me
as I was "whinning" away countless
hours, as if I had just discovered
that my sweetheart was not here any
longer. I just trust that Kate and
Jeremy will celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary with a big
party, I will help Kim and your mother plan the party. I pray many blessings on you both today and always. Nana

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are so happy for both of you. We love you very much. We pray that God blesses your love and your committment all through your engagement and your life, together. Remember to love each other more than you love yourselves, and each day will be better and better than the one before. Love, Dad

juju said...

Kate and Jeremy, Looking forward to watching your life as you take off on this wonderful adventure called marriage. Make it the very best in every way. It should and can be the closest thing to heaven here on earth. Congratulations--We love you, Judy and Louis

Anonymous said...

What an exciting news! Congratulations on this very important decision in your young lives! Be always happy together as you deserve it! Life is good! We love you both, Hugh and Natalie

Family said...

This is great news! My little sissy getting married. I love you (and Jeremy too) and we look forward to this journey together.
I love you.
Congratulations.
Bo

Kate Croft said...

Thank you, everybody! We're so excited, and so grateful to all for you for your love and support. I can't wait to celebrate with all of you!!