Monday, October 30, 2006


Your Nana is resting...
all is well in the kingdom.
Thank you for your love
and support. I appreciate
your concern and phone
calls. I know Nana does too.

All of Nana's children were here
today doing whatever they could to help. Hugh
and Louis spent most of the day cleaning up Nana's
yard while they waited to bring her home...and for
Nana, that was worth going to surgery for! She loves
a pretty yard. Dad (Terr) got my car ready, supplied
me with plenty cash, and promised to take care of
everything in Atlanta (and himself) so I wouldn't
have to worry while I was gone. He's only a phone
call away...and I used that privilege a couple of times
today!

As you can see by the photo, your father and I have
declared ourselves to be a King and Queen for
tomorrow's Halloween. We order all subjects to:
(1) have a good time, (2) be nice to other spooks,
(3) easy on the tricks and (4) don't eat too much candy.
Remember, no matter what your costumes, to me, you
are all angels (even if you have a little rust on your halo.)

Happy Halloween! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!!!

-Mimi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Holloween TREATER has just left to go home to Atlanta. After three days of taking care of me with the
most tender loving care, I could ever recieve elsewhere. I am recooping just great. She left me with all clean and clear even made cream of broccoli soup this A.M.
Oh! how I will miss her. She certainly makes me feel like a queen when she is here. What a spirit.
My love to all these beauties on the blast each day.
Nana