Thursday, September 20, 2012

Where I Come From


Some things are buried deep within and are part of who we are.
  It's good, it's bad,  it's beautiful, it's who we are.
  We share it, we respect it, we try to understand it and grow from it...
It's who we are.

The familiar still makes me tap my foot and lift my head high.

I joyfully explored the Saturday morning Farmers Market on the square of Murfreesboro, Tennessee the last time I was in town.  Thought you might like to go and take a look at small town living...although  M'boro isn't so small anymore, it's where I come from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this, mom. The smell of fall took me back to my roots last night. And for a moment- I felt like I could soar on the sidelines again..... I totally get the meaning of where we came from! It shapes you in ways you can't express. It infuses you and let's out its aroma when you don't expect it.

Thank you for opening your heart up for each of us to see a peak at what's inside. It's a beautiful thing.

Kim