Monday, July 13, 2009

Mimi's Summer Camp for Granddaughters...

Warning, this video is over 7 minutes long. Watch it if you like (and I hope you do) but I made it as a wonderful memory for Emily and Isabelle.

Mimi's Summer Camp just keeps getting better and better each year. The joy of being with these fine granddaughters makes my heart sing, I love the glimpse of youth and hope for the future that I get from being with these wonderful girls. Morgan couldn't be with us this year but luckily she was at Northcroft over the Fourth of July weekend.

I am even more looking forward now to our week together in Grayton Beach. God Bless Mimi's girls!!

4 comments:

Family said...

What a great video! I want to be 10 again!!!!! The music was hip and fun! You should have taken all the credit for it.....you hip and fun Mimi....we love you and thank God for your heart towards this family. kim

Queenie said...

What precious memories for mimi's little princesses. What a moment to remember.

Family said...

great video, Mimi. I really liked it. I had so much fun in the mountains with you. The pictures are exactly how I remember it! I love you. Thank you for the mountain trip. It was the best one yet. I love you so so so so so so so so so much. You rock! Love, Emily (yaya)

tschafee said...

mimi the video producer strikes again. awesome! great to see what our little girls were up to. i feel like i was a part of their week now. thanks for sharing.