Monday, March 10, 2008

Skiing is a natural for the Regas Family


The Regas Family just got back from a wonderful ski trip to Colorado! I understand that Joe is a natural, Mary makes the grade, Issy was simply adorable as well as good, and Mike was the best skier of all the families that went with them...and there were many!

"Joe skied great...loves to jump and ski through trees. He did a snowboarding lesson the last day and says he will never put on skis again!

Issy was awesome! Went to ski school for a couple of days and was then skiing blues faster than me! She was soooo cute flying down the slopes.

I enjoyed the skiing and am happy that I didn't manage to injure my knees so I can continue to run!






Mike was by far the best of any of the 15 couples that went on the trip..how in the world did he learn to ski like that?" Mary said with pride.

I would have loved to watch (from the lodge) all of you and your tremendous athletic skills. What wonderful memories you made, beauty you saw, and friendships you nurtured, not to mention the skills you gained. Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are fun to look at! You guys are awesome!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

juju said...

Looks like a wonderful family vacation. I'd love to see you come down a hill, Mike. You look great in the picture.