Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Decorator/Designer/Daughter

My decorator usually comes over well dressed, in high-heel shoes, a file bag under her arm, a full shopping bag in one hand and a telephone in her ear.

When I came up from my studio today, after working down there for an hour or so, I found her bent over paint chips in the construction zone of our bathroom, with the tile guys laying flooring in front of her. She didn't think I was at home but came anyway to double check paint colors in the light of the bathroom. Today was her office day yet she made the trip just to make sure she had the right colors selected, before she had to hurry back and pick up car pool.

My point is; not too many people have such conscientious talent, not only working, but working over time for them...and for Kimberly I am so very grateful. We have the old bathroom torn out, new wall and infrastructure in place and we are starting to install the stuff that will be seen. Because Kim knows me so well, she stays on top of the men, makes them clean up after themselves and fights to get every detail perfect.

Kudos to my Decorator/Designer/Daughter. The daughter part being the most important to me. Well done. I owe her big time!

Mom

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Queenie said...

My decorator does not look like
that.