Friday, November 17, 2006

Beta Log-In Trauma?

All -

I've gone and messed up the family chatterbox! Last time I logged in, Blogger asked me if I wanted to upgrade to Blogger Beta, which has cooler features. After I agreed to upgrade, I found out that the Blogger account gets tied to the administrator's Google account (I guess Google bought Blogger?). Anyway, if you've had trouble logging in, that's why. I've attempted to remedy the situation by creating a communal Google account for us all to use to log in. I'll email you all the log-in and password personally. Sorry about the mess!


Love,
Princess Mononoke

2 comments:

Kate Croft said...

if anyone didn't get them email, let me know!
-K

Anonymous said...

Thank you for getting the chatterbox up and running again. I click on it every time I sit down to my computer. Helps me feel connected!

Wish I could see more of Princess Mononoke's costume. I like the combination of interesting, earthy and regal...my kind of girl. You have a knack for costume design!